Emergency Exit


Donate Now Through CanadaHelps.org!
Erase my Tracks


Put together safety plans with your children in case of a violent incident. Teach them how to use the phone ans dial 9-1-1.  To do so, your children will have to know their home adress.

Your emergency plan shall include preparing a bag that you will hide in a safe place. This bag should include a small amount of money, personal belongings, special toys for your children, medications and most important papers (ID cards, medical records, bank cards [or account numbers], lease, birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.).

If you can, plan in advance a place to stay (whit a friend or a member of your family).

Otherwise, you can call the Maison des Femmes at anytime.  If you fear for your safety and need a place to go, we will safe and free housing.

At any time, you can call the police if you feel threatened or if your life is in danger.  In case of an emergency, call the police: 911 or 310-4141 or *4141 cell.